Dr. Dina Chehab graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in Biology and was then awarded her Doctorate in Dental Surgery from the University Of Maryland School Of Dentistry.
• She continued her advanced post-doctoral specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Southern California and the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, rated as one of the top 5 Children’s Hospitals in the US by US News.
• Dr. Chehab is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and is a published author because of her continued research and involvement in academia.
• As a pediatric dental specialist, Dr. Chehab is an advocate for children, who commits herself to delivering exceptional dental care for all infants, toddlers, children and adolescents including those with special health care needs and complex medical histories.
• Dr. Chehab tailors her care and treatment based on your child’s individual needs and wants to ensure that your child’s dental visit is both comfortable and enjoyable while providing them with the best treatment possible.
Become A Member
- Learning Modules & Courses
- Exclusive Content
- Exclusive Discounts
- Access to Clubhouse Recordings