17 years experience as a clinical Dental Hygienist (Loma Linda University Grad 2005), Myomentor Grad June 2021 class, Special Needs Mom, Down Syndrome Advocate.
1) Educational sessions to special needs parent groups to spread awareness on overlooked Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders in our special needs children.
2) Comprehensive 12-15 session virtual myofunctional therapy program for adults and adolescents to anyone residing in the state of California.
3) Mini Myo program for children ages 3-5
years old. (Virtual or in-person). In-person appointments are limited.
4) Comprehensive pre and post frenectomy surgery prep, care, provider referral and custom therapy treating root causes of your Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders.
5) In-person assessments and comprehensive evaluations available in the cities of Redlands and Banning, CA