Dr. Rashmi Parmar is Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine. She has practice devoted to treating snoring, sleep apnea and temporomandibular disorders. She received her professional degree from University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. She completed the comprehensive general practice residency at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, NC and has been in practice in Columbia Clarksville area since 1991. She speaks on sleep related topics nationally and internationally. She has done several publications on sleep.
Member of Organizations:
- American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine-AADSM
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine-AASM
- Academy of General Dentistry-AGD
- American Dental Association-ADA
- Maryland State Dental Association-MSD
- Howard County Dental Association-HCDA